Caribbean Radiator Works Ltd. warrants its parts to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three months from
the date of sale to the retail user. This warranty does not cover labor or consequential damage claims of any kind. The use of
distilled water as well as the proper coolant mixture is required as instructed by Caribbean Radiator Works Ltd. The following
conditions will not be covered under warranty:
- Damage caused by excessive system pressures due to a faulty radiator cap or internal combustion leaks as obvious with blown
2, Damage caused to the radiator by failure or negligence in maintenance of components associated with the cooling system such
A. Thermostat must be replaced every three years and must be under three years old prior to installation of the new radiator
B. Defective radiator fan and/or thermo switches
C. Leaking hoses from the engine to the radiator
D. Defective water pump
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, Improper installation or maintenance of the radiator. All vehicles/equipment must have a
properly working engine overheat warning system as damage caused by overheating is considered driver/operator negligence and
will not be covered.
- Corrosive damage caused by the effects of physical or chemical properties of water, steam, or other liquids or gases including the
use of coolant or coolant mixtures other than that specified by Caribbean Radiator Works Limited.
- External corrosion due to salt air corrosion in coastal areas.
- Physical damage due to collisions, accidents, abusive handling or shipping.
- Stripped threads on any component of the radiator such as on engine oil cooler lines, transmission oil cooler lines, drain cocks or
temPerature sensor connections.
- Electrolysis caused by excessive stray electrical current in the coolant system is not covered under the warranty.
The following actions will immediately void product warranty
.Use for applications other than what the unit was specifically designed for.
°Repair, disassembly or modifications to the radiator.
°Use in off highway or racing applications and use as a component of another manufacturer’s product
The failed unit and a copy of the original purchase receipt must be presented with all claims to Caribbean Radiator Works Limited.
with all transportation expenses prepaid. Caribbean Radiator Works Limited will not assume responsibility for loss of warranty items
in transit while in the possession of the freight carrier. Repair or replacement of the radiator at our sole discretion shall be the sole
and exclusive remedy to which Caribbean Radiator Works Limited is obligated and to which the original retail purchaser is entitled.
Caribbean Radiator Works Limited’s sole liability to the purchaser shall be limited to the replacement of the defective parts after
inspection is complete and if part is found to be defective only as a result of materials or workmanship